[freeside-users] Self Service Signup.cgi First Package shows only none

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:04:20 PST 2005

>Hello,
>
>I am using freeside 1.50 pre6 on suse linux 9.0 on the freeside server and
>redhat 7.2 on the external server.
>The freeside sever has been configured with couple of packages.  When I
>connect to the signup.cgi url on the external server to create an accout,
>the 'First Package' list on the page only shows none, and the signup fails
>with select a package.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>
>ken

did you setup an agent for the self signup interface?
is that agent permitted to offer the packages you intend?
is this agent configured in the self service process? (init scripts)

Don't be afraid to study every piticular over again, and confirm each
and every detail was addressed. (I occasionly discover I overlooked
something, which at first appeared insignificant).

Also, let us know what you've done, what you expect, and the final
outcome (esp if it's working, so others can see your post in the
future when they search on this issue...)

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
--
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com/