[freeside-users] RT install failure

Gerald V. Livingston II gerald.freeside at sysmatrix.net
Fri Aug 25 16:59:14 PDT 2006

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:12:28 -0700 Ivan Kohler <ivan at 420.am> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 05:56:18PM -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
> > I've got the basic freeside install done (again). Before I start adding
> > customers should I wipe it out and use backports to install PostgreSQL 8.x
> > and start from scratch again?
>
> no

Thank you. Sorry to all for the duplicate of the last message. I had my
mail client configured to automatically add the (old) ivan-freeside address
if it wasn't already in the headers any time I create a message when
reading this Maildir folder. I didn't notice the new posting address until
I got the duplicate at this end. Fixed now.

OK, off to finish adding (way too many) services and packages. Then I'll
fix postmaster and re-do the RT install.

Gerald