[freeside-users] cust_main.cgi: relation "objectcustomfieldvalues" does not exist

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:41:04 PST 2006

On 2/1/06, Ivan Kohler <ivan at 420.am> wrote:
> Using an external RT, current CVS requires RT 3.4.x.

I seem to be in good shape now.  I also needed to upgrade some schema
bits after installing 3.4.1. (that's *after* a fresh backup dump, just
in case)

This is debian specific, but I'll make noise here incase anyone runs
into the same thing.  The script below was run as 'postgres' so the
ident authentication would pass.

for x in /etc/request-tracker3.4/upgrade/*; do \
     for y in schema acl insert; do \
        /usr/sbin/rt-setup-database-3.4 --action $y --datadir $x \
          --dba postgres --dba-password nothing; \
     done;\
  done;

And as always, caveat emptor!

Scott Edwards