[freeside-users] The FreeSide experience

Bowen, Peter pbowen at corp.untd.com
Mon Feb 6 16:08:00 PST 2006

Stu,
	We just finished migrating our 150K+ customers and it runs like
a champ.  We were also using a kludgy system and the support load has
gone down considerably after the migration.  Additionally we added a ton
of stuff that we needed for our business and the API is really easy to
work with.  Anything in the API can be done programmatically and the
data model is clear and easy to understand.  Finally, Ivan is helpful
and easy to work with as long as you don't contribute broken code...
(maybe a little too much information on that last one)  Anyway, I
recommend it completely and I would bet my job on it... oh wait... I did
bet my job on it. :)  I know that it's a hard sell to switch from a
system that appears to be doing a good job - with this one it's
transparent enough to know for sure if it's working.  Good luck.

-Peter