[freeside-users] 4 Problems With Freeside

Kyle Leissner kyle at ziox.net
Wed Feb 8 14:13:09 PST 2006

Hello,

I am having four problems with freeside:
1. It is not sending email invoices to users. It is only sending payment
receipts.
2.E-Checking on the online signup script is not working, and users get a
processing error when the online form instantly tries to process their bank
account. But then if I login to freeside, find the now cancelled account
since it never set it up, and press process, it works?
3.Credits for referred customers don't seem to work?
4. It RT supposed to link tickets to customers according to what email
address the ticket is from?

Please tell me if you have any suggestions on how to make any of these work?

Thank you,
Kyle Leissner