[freeside-users] 4 Problems With Freeside

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Thu Feb 16 03:02:22 PST 2006

hi,
Three cheers to Ivan for upholding the spirit of Open-Source software.
Just because you are getting something along with its source-code at no
charge does not mean that it does not work or that it "lacks" in features.
And like they say, if it works for you, its good.
--
Regards,
Shivkumar

Refer Your Mail : Begin Quote Ivan KohlerEnd Quote