[freeside-users] how to enable password encryption in freeside

Kajani Kaunda kajanikaunda at burcomw.com
Thu Feb 16 23:10:19 PST 2006

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I want the encrption for security reasons. I am assuming the use of encryption in the export facilites is also for the same reason...In any case the export facilities is also important.

This field you said I can use. Where/how do I use it? Does it trigger encryption?

Sorry, my question might be a little uninformed, but I am new to freeside. I look forward to and appreciate your kind help.

Kind Regards,
Kajan Kaunda.