[freeside-users] EDITED:Tax Liability Report

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Sun Jul 23 07:57:36 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 12:14:46PM -0500, adavidson wrote:
> This is an adjusted post I apologize for not following the posting guidelines.
>
> Freeside Version CVS 1.5.7 pulled 3-15-06

Thanks for providing this information, it allows me to get some context
on your problem and what can be done to help.

Tax reporting was overhauled about six months ago on the HEAD branch -
the reports are much more informative and all totals, for
verificaton, link to a report of the individual line
items that make up that total.

You might consider upgrading if you're comfortable with the development
branch and the changes that are happening there, or you might consider
backporting the tax report to the 1.5/1.6 branch, perhaps along with
other folks interested in maintaining the stable branch (see
http://www.sisd.com/pipermail/freeside-devel/2006-May/000546.html).

--
_ivan