[freeside-users] Problem with billing

Sameh Fakoua s.fakoua at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 00:57:58 PDT 2006

Hi,
I created a package as follows:

56K Unlimited (Dialup account)
Price Plan :Prepaid, flat rate
Recurring fee frequency: monthly
Initial and recharge fee : 25$

A customer bought this package from 1 month ago, today he called me and said
that his package is suspended, and asked me to activate his package (we bill
the user later we send him an invoice vi post mail), so I tried Unsuspended
it doesn't work after refresh he stills suspended, how can I activate this
user and freeside will generate an open Invoice?

so I tried to login to his account (selfservice) and I clicked on Recharge
my account with prepaid, and I entered a prepaid with 25$ of amount, so I an
"Unapplied Payment (Prepaid card RSEMKLSU)" is generated because there is no
Invoice! and the user still suspended !

So from freeside admin I clicked on Edit dates and I changed the "Prepaid
until date" to the next month just to activate this user.

so how can I solve this problem later?

When the user is suspended (or about to be suspended) I want freeside to
generate an open invoice and activate the user, so how can I solve it?

Thank you for your time