[freeside-users] Problem with billing

John freesidelist at cci.net.au
Fri Jun 9 03:37:10 PDT 2006

Im still learning my way with freeside so I can only offer vague suggestions..

In the configuration page (found in sysadmin), is svc_acct-usage_unsuspend set to yes or no??  Your service/package definitions and attributes  affect this behaviour so I'll assume youve reviewed them and found them to be satisfactory??

John