[freeside-users] New server upgrade

Damon Vincent damon at ourcomputershop.com
Tue Jun 27 12:30:40 PDT 2006

I am thinking of proceeding by bringing my data into the new sql server
and going through the cvs changes by reading upgrade10.html.  Ivan
suggested this for an early upgrade which I never did get around to
doing.  Since I do not understand cvs very well.. I assume that the cvs
updates are every time this file changes.  So I need to find the file
that was distributed with my current version and perform all the changes
that have been documented via cvs to my data schema?