[freeside-users] Installation docs for freeside

kc banner kcbanner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 15:55:28 PDT 2006

There are docs right on the main Freeside page (sisd.com/freeside). Click
the documentation link.

I have been trying to get freeside up and running for the last few days, and
I agree the documentation isn't really up to par. There is lots of
documentation for installing the required software (apache, perl) on their
respective sites.

-kcbanner