[freeside-users] Installation docs for freeside

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Fri Jun 30 08:57:55 PDT 2006

kc banner wrote:

> Yeah, I just spent alot of time with CPAN installing all the mdoules. They
> also dont state that its apache1 and mod_perl1 that you need to use,

You can simplify the installation of the modules off of CPAN using a
Bundle.  See:
http://www.sisd.com/pipermail/freeside-users/2005-September/004748.html

I've attached a couple of Bundles for the core billing server and for
the Mason interface.  I generated these a couple of weeks back from the
1.5.7 RPMs.  You might need to add more modules if you're installing
1.5.8 or 1.7.x.

Regards,

	Richard Siddall