[freeside-users] Re: Self signup

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Wed Mar 22 02:47:09 PST 2006

hi,
if you trawl thro the mailing list, you'll find the ans to this.
the gist is that any passwords over a certain number of characters are
treated as encrypted by mysql and so inserted accordingly

Regards,
Shivkumar
IT Global Solutions
F-4/7, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi-110057
Ph:+91-11-55262828
Cell:+91-9312878533
VOIP:30002225#
Website:www.itglobalsolutions.com

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message are proprietary and intended only for personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the recipient is not the addressee, he or she should immediately notify the sender and destroy the information transmitted without making any copy or distribution thereof. The information contained in this transmission may also be subject to a non-disclosure agreement. If so, for confidentiality retention, the recipient is only allowed to disclose the information to those who are bound under provisions of the agreement . Thank you.