[freeside-users] Problems getting self-service working

Allen Davidson allendavidson at inetvisions.net
Sun Mar 26 06:05:16 PST 2006

I had this issue as well. I still havent gotten selfservice working correctly as you can see in my march 2006 post.
I did however get this issue corrected by making sure that the freeside user on the freeside machine could ssh into localhost without
typing a password.I did this by appending identity.pub to authorized_keys on the localhost for freeside user.This error went away but now I am having issues
getting selfservice to login.

Let me know if this helps,If so maybe you could help me on my issue.

believed to be clean.