[freeside-users] Suspended Accounts

rts-lists at rdr.net rts-lists at rdr.net
Mon Nov 13 08:39:32 PST 2006

We have our system setup so that everyone gets billed on the first of the
month for a flat rate and if entered during the month they get prorated and
then billed the full flat rate on the first like everyone else.

We have events setup to re-send the bill on the 5th and then on the 10th
suspended anyone who has not had a payment posted.

QUESTION:

	If someone is suspended and then unsuspended either by making a
payment or an admin unsuspending the account does their NEXT BILL DATE
changed from the 1st to whatever date they were unsuspended???

Thanks
Randy