[freeside-users] can't parse ...default value for sequence name:

Cal cal361 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 16:30:36 PST 2006

Postgresql-8.1
Debian Sarge
Freeside 1.5.8

I decided to attempt to migrate my billing server to
1.5.8.  Rather than upgrade my current system I wanted
to try migrating to a fresh debian install with
freeside 1.5.8 from my current 1.5.7 db.  So I
installed a new system, imported my db, and followed
the upgrade steps in the docs.

I can use most functions without a problem, but when I
go to add a new package definition I get the following
error.

Error: can't parse type_pkgs.typepkgnum default value
for sequence name:
nextval(('public.type_pkgs_typepkgnum_seq'::text)::regclass)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cal