[freeside-users] Moving data from one server to another?

Sales at MichianaWireless.Com Sales at MichianaWireless.Com
Mon Oct 30 23:40:54 PST 2006

Well this example worked fine. Seems like all my data is intact.
Configuration was not imported.

Why testing things out I tried to issue a bill now on my test account and it
breaks with the following:

Error processing your request
Your request could not be processed because of the following error:
fatal: can't find tax rate for state/county/country/taxclass IN//US/

When I go and look at view/edit locales and tax rates it opens as:

Click on expand country to specify a country's tax rates by state.
Click on expand state to specify a state's tax rates by county.

Country State County Taxclass
(per-package classification) Tax name
(printed on invoices) Tax Exemption

Nothing is listed. I do have Locale::SubCountry installed. Any ideas?

Thanks,
John