[freeside-users] question on 1st of month billing

Christy christy at aircomplus.com
Thu Sep 14 15:00:22 PDT 2006

Hello,
           Installed system information: Freeside release version 1.5.8
, uses HTM::Mason, Perl version v5.8.4
           Freeside has been installed and successfully running.
    Question: we wanted to bill the customers as bellow,
             Pro-rated and full next month. For example, if the user
signup for a service on August 20th and we would like to bill them on
September 1st ( using 1st of month billing). That bill should contain
the charges starting from August 20 to August 31 ( pro-rate) then
September 1st to September 30th .
Is this possible?. If so , would you please explain to us?...I am having
problem as billing above method?.

Thanks
Christy.G