[freeside-users] Moving data from one server to another?

Sales at MichianaWireless.Com Sales at MichianaWireless.Com
Sat Sep 23 00:54:53 PDT 2006

Hello,

Please forgive me for not posting all the OS specs and stuff, but I don't
believe it is needed for my question. Sorry if I am wrong.

I have a current working installation of freeside on an older server where
the raid drives are now getting errors and are messed up. The server has to
be started in rescue mode. So I am setting up a new freeside installation on
a new computer and I would like to know how do you get the DATA from the
'other' freeside install to the 'new' freeside install?

I zipped up the /usr/local/etc/freeside directory from the old server and
unzipped it into the same directory on the new server and that did not give
me my data?

I searched the site and lists but can not find a reference for this, any
pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John