[freeside-users] Freeside bug??

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Sun Sep 24 17:48:04 PDT 2006

"Dave" <dave at canadian.net> wrote on Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:15:09 -0400....

+----------
| From: "Dave" <dave at canadian.net>
| Subject: RE: [freeside-users] Freeside bug??
|
| for a
| person in Argentina. I went to process a manual payment, for this
| account,
| and the drop down only gives me  US state, and zip. Although I did NOT
| actually enter my card, when I do it on the live system, Beanstream =
| spits it
| back as wrong country / state etc. ( I did have to redo the fields in
| Beanstream.pm) Other CC processors might not care
+----------

  If your issue is with http://freeside/misc/payment.cgi?payby=CARD;custnum=1
Then it seems that probably your best bet is to edit line 28 to remove
"state zip" or possibly all the address information (as long as the
information on the customer record is appropriate).

  You could rewrite payment.cgi in some other fashion of course.

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]