[freeside-users] Freeside Hosted Solutions

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Fri Jan 19 10:02:41 PST 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 07:30:06PM -0800, Cal wrote:
> Wow! That has to be the biggest jerk move I have ever
> seen.  Poor form man.  Good luck in your future
> endeavors.

Your sample size of jerk moves must be pretty small if this is the
biggest one you've ever seen.  :)

Let's not jump down Jason's throat too bad - hosted services are
something I've offered in the past and something that is requested now
and again - I'm sure he just wanted to put that out there to help
people looking for that sort of service.

At the same time it pretty obvious that no one wants this sort of thing
on the mailing list.  :) I would suggest we create a section of the Wiki
for folks who would like to list the hosted solutions they offer, like
the "Commercial services" page in there.  Jason, perhaps you would like
to create such a page and put yourself as the first listing?

--
_ivan