[freeside-users] Installation help - FreeBSD, Apache2, mod_perl2

Scott O'Neil americanwookie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:57:40 PST 2007

Hi Charles,
     I had this problem too. It turns out that Apache configuration lines
should not end in semicolons. All that Perl habit for naught!

E.g. where you say you have:

Perlrequire "/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl";

in your Apache configs, try this instead:

Perlrequire "/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl"

Might want to make sure a semicolon didn't end up anywhere else too.

Hope this helps,

Scott