[freeside-users] Account import issues

Jim Cobb jimcobb at ejourney.com
Tue Jul 10 17:06:16 PDT 2007

It would appear that you are missing a comma in a line or two.  This will
cause not credit card customers data to be moved over one field, causing
invalid data to be imported to the expiration date field.

Every line of the import should have the exact number of fields.  I'm not
familiar with OptiGold, but I exported my old billing info into excel,
manipulated the data easily and saved as a CSV.

I have successfully imported over 2500 customers, 100's with CC billing,
100's with paper billing, and 1000's with email billing.

A sample of your csv with both not CC users and CC users would help.
Obviously X out the cc #'s and use bogus address and phone #'s for security
purposes.