[freeside-users] Kudos and a couple of questions

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Mar 1 21:14:27 PST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 03:38:46PM -0600, Robert Smith wrote:
> I've got the install down pat where I can get it up and running first
> try if it every dies on me.  (So if anyone needs install notes, I've got
> them down to the stupid level so I can't mess it up no matter what.)
>
> I did have to modify the access_user.pm to get it to work with the
> htpasswd.  (I put in the full path for it.)
> If any of you who are programmers (I'm far from it) would like my notes
> so that changes can be made, I'll be glad to help anyway I can.  (I'll
> even send notes highlighted where I had to pull from earlier install
> notes or deviate in anyway.)
>
> Ivan, I'll be doing "KISS" instructions for our users as I get this
> deployed.  If you'd like them so you can use the documentation, let me know.

Thanks for the kind words.

WRT install or usage instructions/notes - the documentation is in the
Wiki to make it easy for folks to contribute; please feel free to pitch
in and help.  I think a user-level manual or guide for folks just using
an already-setup system is the biggest thing we need some help with in
there.

http://slony.info/

--
_ivan