[freeside-users] Kudos and a couple of questions

Robert Smith robw at futura.net
Thu Mar 1 21:47:07 PST 2007

I may not be a programmer, but I can write some mean notes, lol.  (Only
because I'm getting old and my memory fails me.)

I'll get some notes up in the next few days to give a hand and as I get
a user manual together I'll get it up.

Again, to all who've given a hand.  Good Job.

Thanks for the pointer to the replication, Ivan.

Rob