[freeside-users] Encryption

Peter Bowen pbowen at corp.untd.com
Fri Mar 16 14:15:07 PDT 2007

Steve,

I guess it's time for me to fess up... I wrote that code, but it has been
two years since I did it.  We run encrypted, so I know it works. :) But to
be fair, I may be the only one who is.

I fixed the Wiki - I must have written it at a point when I was VERY tired.
Shame on everyone else for missing it. Shame on me for writing it...

It's really been two years since I've set this up... Try two things for
me...

1. Create another key.  When you paste it, be sure that there are no extra
newlines or spaces at the beginning or end.  It should be more robust than
that, but I'm not sure that it is...

2. Try creating a shorter key. $length = 1024.

Let me know how it goes.

-Peter