[freeside-users] Encryption

Steven Ball hamster at snurkle.net
Fri Mar 16 15:52:18 PDT 2007

Alright, thank you.  I've spent too long around computers that I
start to automatically classify things as, 'oh, come now, this
doesn't require a restart for this' and gloss right over such
things.  Whups.

I think I am starting to get this thing going here, I'm very
excited.  Now just to get the invoice templates setup, and maybe even
get the Radius stuff going... :)

-Steve