[freeside-users] Confusion on 'First Package'

Steven Ball hamster at snurkle.net
Sat Mar 17 16:09:47 PDT 2007

Well, that's the trick.  I can't unselect it.  There is a singular
drop down option which is the package described.  I can disable the
agent from selling it, and it goes away... but then I can't sell it.

So, how do I sign them up without choosing a package?  Am I
overlooking a config option?  I dug though all the configuration
options but nothing is jumping out at me, and the documentation does
not seem to say anything.

Thanks

-Steve