[freeside-users] Upgraded to 1.9.0CVS, billing, printing and event conf problem

Timothy Butkiewicz tbutkiewicz at cybermind.biz
Mon Oct 1 23:01:54 PDT 2007

FS 1.9.0CVS 10/2/07
Perl 5.8.8
Apache 1.3.37
Mason 1.37
PG 8.1.9

Upgraded to 1.9.0cvs to test reporting speed and quite an improvement!
Lightning - 1.7.2 was considerably slower. Ran into a few problems -
when adding a billing event:

Could not find component for path '/elements/tr-select-part_svc.html'
context:
277:  	}
278:
279:  	sub include {
280:  	use vars qw($m);
281:  	$m->scomp(@_);
282:  	}
283:
284:  	sub redirect {
285:  	my( $location ) = @_;

Same occurs on elements/tr-selectlayers.html

When attempting a Bill Now on a cistomer, the follow error occurs:

error:   	Can't call method "eventtable" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/FS/cust_event.pm line 175.
context:
171:  	}
172:
173:  	sub cust_X {
174:  	my $self = shift;
175:  	my $eventtable = $self->part_event->eventtable;
176:  	my $dbdef_table = dbdef->table( $eventtable );
177:  	my $primary_key = $dbdef_table->primary_key;
178:  	qsearchs( $eventtable, { $primary_key => $self->tablenum } );
179:  	}

OnlinePayment RealTime Cc and Mail/PrintFax invoice events are defined
on invoice events (billing event version)

When running freeside-daily - runs, creates invoices but they are not
e-mailed or printed. Invoices for CC customers are generated but do not
get "collected". Cards are not run. Subsequent runs of freeside-daily
don't affect the open invoices or appear to try and collect on a credit
card. No errors/status are generated referring to a declined or accepted
card as had occurred in prior versions.

Thank you for the Net Terms adjustment - nice added feature.