[freeside-users] Error while creating invocies

Ljupco Vangelski ljupco.vangelski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:51:16 PDT 2007

Hi,
I'm using the Freeside-Appliance-Headless-1.7.2 and the invoicing worked
ok, but after a restart of the virtual machine I'm getting this error
when trying to bill from the command line and from the web interface
(Bill now):
# freeside-monthly guest 21
Error billing, custnum 21: can't create invoice for customer #21: can't
parse cust_bill.invnum default value for sequence name: at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/FS/Cron/bill.pm line 107.

I tried restarting everything, when I add manualy a record in the table
cust_bill (and it works), but I can't see where is the problem. Any idea
how can I fix the appliance?

Thanks

--
Ljupco