[freeside-users] Managing invoices

Ljupco Vangelski ljupco.vangelski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:24:10 PDT 2007

Hi,
I have few questions, I couldn't answer myself:

1. Is it possible to create different invoice templates for different
customers?
2. Is it possible to remove the detailed view (call rate for every
number) on the invoice (for a particular customer)? For example one
customer has 100 rated calls and wants to see only the total value (not
each call separately).
3. How can I delete one invoice an recreate it again. Right now I delete
it from the database, change the Last bill and Next bill date for the
customer and set the freesidestatus value to '' instead of done in the
cdr table for those records. I'm sure that there is a smart way to do
it, but I can't find it.
4. Is it possible to create different rate plans for different day periods?
5. Is it possible to use different money_char for different rate plans
(different customers)?

Thanks

--
Ljupco