[freeside-users] Invoicing events Please help

Damon Vincent damon at ourcomputershop.com
Wed Oct 31 01:36:29 PDT 2007

We do this using the freeside-daily script with the -d switch.  You can
force the script to run for a certain day (ie in your case a day 10 days
in advance).  So to be specific we send out bills around the 15th. So
for October billing, on Septemeber 15th (or about) we ran

freeside-daily -d 10/1/2007 freesideuser

this generates, prints, emails the invoices for 10/1/07 (which are due
that date actually)

I am not an expert but hope this helps

damon