[freeside-users] TD Canada Trust Merchant PC Batch format

scott at pccentre.com.au scott at pccentre.com.au
Sun Sep 2 16:32:59 PDT 2007

Hello

I am after some assistance with TD Canada Trust Merchant PC Batch format.

I want to be able to upload results from our bank in this format. However
I have not been able to find a record layout for this format.

Is there anyone who can assist with this. We need to automate our billing
uploads and I need to convert the format that we get back from out bank.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Scott K

believed to be clean.