[freeside-users] 1.7.3 release candidate 2

Jeremy Davis lists at maximumtech.us
Wed Apr 9 20:38:35 PDT 2008

> Try it out.

	I am upgrading from 1.7.2 and there seems to be some weirdness with
RT.  Everything almost works by going into the rt directory and typing make
upgrade.  After that the only other problem is the file SelectTimeUnits
seems to be missing from the root Elements folder.  I copied the file over
from my 1.7.2 install and it seems to work now.

	Automatic fill from Inventory still seems to not work for my for
svc_phone service.  I have some DID's loaded up but it doesn't auto fill.  I
am by no means complaining, however if these are known problems I work
towards getting patch.

	I also have a newsletter function that I have developed which uses
package classes or routers to send e-mail to certain parts of the customer
base.  I will be sending that code to the project as soon as I clean it up.

	Is there any other functionality that you would like to see tested
out?  I would be happy to test out certain features if there parts that
needed some more testing. I will be checking out the debian packages
tomorrow.