[freeside-users] 'DBI data source ', help please.

Twanny Azzopardi twanny_azzopardi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:37:22 PDT 2008

Can't connect to data source 'dbi:mysql' because I can't work out what driver to use (it doesn't seem to contain a 'dbi:driver:' prefix and the DBI_DRIVER env var is not set) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/FS/cust_svc.pm line 476

I'm trying an sqlradius export to a mysql radius, and I'm getting this error. Can anyone tell me what perl modules I need to have and what I should write in 'DBI data source ', ?

Best regards,

Twanny.

Best regards,

Twanny Azzopardi.