[freeside-users] Best OS (Operating System) for Freeside

GlobalNet, NOC jeffa at globalco.net
Mon Aug 11 08:43:11 PDT 2008

OK good news and not sure news
Error went away
I went into the test account I had made and did a edit service on dialup
to see if it would create the username on the radius server database
no errors
but when going to freeradius server and looking into the database I am not
seeing the dialup created
I assume it puts it into the radcheck table?

Jeff