[freeside-users] Access Number (Manual Entry?)

GlobalNet, NOC jeffa at globalco.net
Tue Aug 12 06:58:11 PDT 2008

I noticed on new signup one can pick a access number from a drop downlist of
pre enetered access numbers..

Is their anyway one can enter this manually on signup?

Reason being I want to record what access number a customer is on, but since
we use globalpops as our carrier I have no idea how to get them in
through a mass import, so I thoought if we could manually enter it on
signup, that would be ok too..

It just won't let you type anything only choose a number

Jeff