[freeside-users] Access Number (Manual Entry?)

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Aug 12 07:04:31 PDT 2008

GlobalNet, NOC wrote:
> I noticed on new signup one can pick a access number from a drop downlist of
> pre enetered access numbers..
>
> Is their anyway one can enter this manually on signup?

You could rewrite the signup page to use an edit box instead of a
drop-down, but the backend doesn't accept arbitrary access numbers so
you can't do anything with the data without a lot of rewriting of the code.

> Reason being I want to record what access number a customer is on, but since
> we use globalpops as our carrier I have no idea how to get them in
> through a mass import, so I thoought if we could manually enter it on
> signup, that would be ok too..

See etc/megapop.pl.

If you're really interested in the access numbers the customers are
using, look in the FreeRADIUS accounting records.

> It just won't let you type anything only choose a number
>
> Jeff

Regards,

	Richard Siddall