[freeside-users] Signup and Customer Service Module (Pre Installation Question)

GlobalNet, NOC jeffa at globalco.net
Fri Aug 15 07:28:00 PDT 2008

Is there anyway to get this module to run on a (ouch) Windows server with
iis?
Our main web services are run on a hosted server ixwebhosting.com which we
have a windows account there to setup hosting...

If not posssible then at this time I would just have to setup this on the
same server as the freeside thats not reccomended
If I have to do this as same machine as freeside, does the setup
instructions remain the same?

I could for go the signup part but I must have the customer service part, so
customers can accesss their accounts

Jeff