[freeside-users] Advanced Billing (How To?)

GlobalNet, NOC jeffa at globalco.net
Fri Aug 15 15:03:04 PDT 2008

Heres my scenerio
I know with freeside-daily and the switches I can advance email out
statements and Print Postal Mailed Invoices
But leave the actual billing events happen on the 1st
(what i mean by biiling events is lock accounts\charge credit cards etc.)

What I am not exactly sure of is what to put and how..to make this happen

Heres my setup.
All customers are put in with billing recurring date of the 1st of the
month.

What I want is emailed statements to be emailed out 14 days in advance with
the 1st due date

And if possible

Postal Mailed invoices Accounts to all be printed 7 days in advance.

How do I acomplish this exactly?

Thanks All
Jeff