[freeside-users] Install Problem

John Saunders johnscds at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:42:40 PST 2008

Thanks for the rply.

I have 777'd the entire /usr/local/etc/freeside directory and tried again to
no avail. Same error message.

Does the error "Compoilation failed..." not have something to do with this
?.

Perhaps there is an updated version of handler.pl which I need to install ?

I have only installed the stock standard freeside-1.7.2.tar.gz