[freeside-users] I cannot see 'cash' in the '* Billing type' drop down.

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon Jun 16 13:20:56 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:20:15AM -0500, Jeremy Davis wrote:
> > For some reason I cannot see 'cash' in the '* Billing type' drop down,
> > in Customer Edit.
>
> You need to enable it via Configuration -> Settings.  The setting is called
> payby.  Enable cash and it will show up.

CASH is not a customer billing type.  It is a payment type only.
Entering a new CASH customer will enter an initial cash payment and set
the customer's billing type to BILL (billing).

WEST (Western Union) and MCRD (Manual credit card - not to
be confused with on-demand credit card, DCRD) behave the same way.

--
_ivan