[freeside-users] Freeside plus FreeRadius 2.x

Jack D. Martin Jr. jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Fri Feb 13 13:13:13 PST 2009

I have a quick question about Freeside.  I have it up and running, using
the 1.7.3 appliance.  It is communicating with a FreeRadius server running
version 2.  As most of you already know - they changed the table name from
usergroups to radusergroup, as well as two fields in the postauth table.
Can somebody give me a quick guide on what needs to be changed to make
sure Freeside communicates properly, or has somebody already made a change
that can be updated?

Jack Martin
Magic Wireless Internet Service Providers LLC
P.O. Box 278
104 W. Main
Oilton, OK 74052
www.magicwisp.com