[freeside-users] Question regarding phone inventory

Manuel Marín mmg at transtelco.net
Mon May 11 13:41:05 PDT 2009

Hi,

                I created an inventory class and uploaded a list of DIDs in Freeside 1.7.3. When configuring a test service as svc_phone I select the option to automatically fill the phone number from an inventory list but when trying to provision a phone number for a customer there is no drop down list or option to select a list of available DIDs.  Am I missing something in the configuration in order to automatically populate the DID/phone number based on a inventory list?

Thanks in advance

Manuel Marín
Transtelco