[freeside-users] Batch Import Format

ccrum ccrum at dot11net.com
Wed Jan 6 08:40:12 PST 2010

I feel a bit silly now. Turns out that when I brought the CSV file into
XL for scrubbing, it imported the CC column as N.NN x 10^15. When I
reformatted the column, it stripped off the last number and put a 0 on
instead. So, it turns out every card was invalid since it had the wrong
last number. I reexported, rescrubed , and got all my customers
imported, but it did not like the package part numbers I was using. I
took them from the package numbers that freeside says they are under the
packages, but it still said they were invalid on import. Oh well, a days
worth of adding the plans manually and I'm up and running. It would be
nice to know what actually is supposed to go in that field though for
future reference.

Regards,

Cameron