[freeside-users] Upgraded from 1.7.3rc to 1.9.1 and cannot view customers

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Sun Mar 28 12:37:15 PDT 2010

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 12:11:52AM -0600, Marty Troup wrote:
> Using the previous messages in the forum and on this list I managed to get
> my 1.7.3rc MySQL installation upgraded to 1.9.1.

1.9.2 should get along much better with MySQL and will be released soon.

> Also, I understand that it takes funding to support open source projects and
> I know it is repeated many times in the forums about supporting the MySQL
> development;

I was actually requesting help more in the form of developer support; as
in, if you guys want MySQL support, please get involved and help
work on and maintain that support.

I've recently updated things, and we're at the point now (I think) where
MySQL is fully supported again.  Going forward, we could certainly use
that same ongoing maintenance help keeping MySQL fully-supported:
testing FREESIDE_1_9_BRANCH and HEAD, fixing any problems, etc.

> however I never see any rates listed.  I'm sure a few of us
> could help out if we had a better idea of what I might take.

I try not to ask for money or solicit sales on the mailing list for the
open-source project.  There's a Wiki page at
http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:Support:Consultants
listing ourselves and others offering consuling services.

--
_ivan