[freeside-users] Hello users

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Thu May 13 18:17:22 PDT 2010

Package definitions available as "first package" candidates are
currently limited to packages with an explicit or implied primary
service of svc_acct or svc_phone.

It would be fairly easy to extend that to other services (i.e.
svc_domain, svc_pbx, or whatever).  More complicated packages would
require more work on a one-page signup, or a new, multi-page process.

Obviously you can always setup the customer first without a package, and
then order any package.

--
_ivan