[freeside-users] No schema for table transactions found

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon May 24 10:03:29 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:45:41PM +1000, Darren Noonan wrote:

> MySQL 5.0.77
>
> While trying to run a 'Time worked report' with or without dates I get the
> following error, and all other reports seem to work and RT is OK.
>
> No schema for table transactions found - do you need to run
> freeside-upgrade? at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/FS/Record.pm line 368.

Thanks for the comprehensive and thus very useful bug report.  MySQL
incompatibility in timeworked.html corrected in CVS, will be in 1.9.4
and 2.1.0.

It is worth pointing out that this report was intended for our own
internal use and is likely not very useful in general, unless you track
work time in the same way we do (support contracts add time, RT tickets
subtract time after being approved in Tools->Time Queue.  You also need
to set config "support-packages").

--
_ivan