[freeside-users] Integrate freeside with an ERP: Experiences?

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:26:31 PDT 2011

Alberto,

I do not know enough to answer your questions. But you may be
interested in this open source ERP.
The name is xTuple and the address is http://xtuple.org.
They claim it includes a CRM, an ERP and bookkeeping.

If someone here has the knowledge and is able to integrate both
programs I may be willing to pay
for such work to be done.

Regards,

Oren